Trying to achieve your fitness goals? Need a better way to keep track of your finances? There are apps on the market that can help you with almost anything. Here are ten apps you need to download today.
1. Freeletics Bodyweight Freeletics can help you to achieve your fitness goals whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or simply get in better shape. It provides more than 900 bodyweight exercises that cover all muscle groups. It is integrated with Apple Health so that you can track calories burned.
2. MyFitnessPal is a calorie counter and diet tracker. It has a database of 6 million foods making it easier for you to track how many calories you are eating each day.
3. Flipp allows you to receive your weekly store flyer electronically. This app will help you to efficiently find shopping deals each week.
4. Google News organizes what is happening in the world to help you learn more about the stories that matter to you.
5. Pocket: Save Stories for Later The next time you find an article or video you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. It will sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it whenever and wherever you would like, even when you are offline. It has a beautiful interface and makes finding and reading articles offline a breeze.
6. OverDrive. Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and videos from your library using OverDrive on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 30,000 libraries worldwide offer titles on OverDrive.
7. CamScanner. Use this app to scan documents into clear and sharp image/PDF files which you can email, fax, print or save to cloud.
8. Poshmark is a marketplace where you can buy and sell your clothes.
9. Glympse is a fast, free and simple way to share your real-time location using GPS tracking with any of your family, friends or co-workers. Is someone running late? Just check the app to see where they are.
10. Mint is the free money manager and financial tracker app from the makers of TurboTax® . It allows you to manage all of your finances in one place.
Check in weekly for articles on digital transformation and customer experience innovation to learn what strategies businesses are using to accelerate their sales growth.